Modbus / Ethernet - Converter Vietnam
This serie of products allows to integrate a Modbus network with an Ethernet net.
The HD67506 is a Modbus Master / Ethernet Converter and it allows you to connect some Modbus Slave devices with an Ethernet net (for example a PC, Supervisory System...) in order to exchange the informations between the networks.
They are available in two Housing types: Type A and Type B (see "View" below).
Similar products are the HD67507 and HD67508 that interface the Modbus TCP protocol with the Modbus. (...go to page )
or the gateways HD67591 and HD67592 that uses the EtherNet/IP protocol in typical use for Allen Bradley PLC (...go to page )
The converters are available also in another version, ideal for STRONG applications.
The corresponding models are:
- HD674-A001 - Modbus Master / Ethernet, STRONG Converter
- These converters are contained in a metal housing, so it is STRONG and RESISTANT to the vibrations and shocks. The electrical parts are with triple isolation of 4000 V between Modbus/Ethernet – Modbus/Power Supply - Ethernet/Power Supply.
Particularly suitable for the installation on cars, trains, boats, industrial sector and in fragile environments.
Two versions, one with Varnished PCB and one with Resined PCB.
Varnished treatment gives dust and humidity protection, Resined treatment gives high water, dust and vibrations protection.
Excellent range of temperature resistance from -40°C to +105°C, features required by AUTOMOTIVE applications.
- Low Cost
- Configuration immediate
- Galvanic isolation
- Designed for industrial use
- Industrial temperature range
- DIN rail mounting
- Wide range of input power
- TCP/UDP variable with software